Highlights of the Irish History Tour include:
- The resting places of: Charles Stewart Parnell, Éamon de Valera, Countess Markievicz, Maud Gonne, Michael Collins and many others.
- A stop at the ornate crypt of Daniel O’Connell, legendary statesman and founder of Glasnevin Cemetery.
- Insight into the intricate monuments and Celtic crosses that populate the grounds.
- Stories of some of the less famous, but no less interesting individuals who have been laid to rest in Glasnevin.
- A look at the ornate crypt that has been expertly restored - the resting place of O’Connell and some of his family members.
- An exhibition which delves into the history of O’Connell himself and the Tower - every block tells a story.
- Climb all 198 steps to the summit, the staircase was painstakingly restored using the original 19th century plans.
- Panoramic views of the sprawling grounds of the cemetery, the city of Dublin, Wicklow and the Irish Sea.
All our tickets prices are VAT inclusive.