Weave through the stunning grounds of Ireland’s National Cemetery while our expert Tour Guides share the fascinating stories of iconic figures from Irish history who have been laid to rest here.
Highlights of the Irish History Tour include:
- The resting places of: Charles Stewart Parnell, Eamon de Valera, Countess Markievicz, Maud Gonne, Michael Collins and many others
- A stop at the ornate crypt of Daniel O’Connell, legendary statesman and founder of Glasnevin Cemetery
- Insight into the intricate monuments and Celtic crosses that populate the grounds
- Stories of some of the less famous, but hugely interesting individuals who have been laid to rest in Glasnevin
* All our prices are calculated using a VAT rounding system which, depending on the exact nature of your order, may result in very slight discrepancies between the advertised price and the actual price charged to your chosen method of payment. This discrepancy will normally be in the purchaser’s favour. If you have any queries in this regard, please let your Sales Advisor know.